is a challenge on today's fast-changing landscape.
- Old media are morphing into new media.
- New media – even those that were unknown until yesterday – are potent influencers of today's audience.
- Audiences are more distracted than ever, with more and more content chasing shorter and shorter attention spans.
WebTrax Studio partners can cut through the clutter and tell the story of your business or organization. We combine cutting-edge Internet savvy with decades of experience interacting with local, regional, national and international media.
We've worked with print, web, broadcast and emerging social media. We can help locate the reporter, producers and bloggers who follow your company, industry, or issue – and make sure they know who you are and what you have to offer.
- Media strategy: Are you trying to launch a new product, boost sales, grow membership, promote social change? Putting your goals first, we'll develop a communications strategy that delivers effective messages to your target audience.
- Message development: The key words, ideas and phrases that tell your story most effectively.
- Press releases, op-eds, speeches, brochures, advertorials: Webtrax Studio copy writers and multi-media producers can craft and package your message into the most effective communications vehicle for the task at hand.
- Message delivery: We'll create custom press lists, identify key media contacts, and make sure your news is delivered, on time, to the right people. Using our extensive media, we'll work the phones and work with your staff to promote your product, service, cause or event.
- Facebook, YouTube, Twitter are a vital part of a contemporary media strategy. The WebTrax team can get you started –and keep you going -- in these and other critical social media.
- Media training: Need help preparing for an interview? WebTrax PR specialists can make sure your leaders, staff and constituents look their best and stay on message, whether you're talking to a community newspaper, a blogger, or a broadcast TV network.
- Media monitoring: Keep track of what's being said about you – on the air, in print, online and in social media. We can deliver a package of e-clips daily, weekly or monthly, so you can track your organization's PR performance, evaluate what's working, and refine your ongoing media strategy.
To recieve a free consultation on media relations services from WebTrax Studio, email
or call 743-645-0535.